lilypie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happiness...


Happiness is :

A Full Laundry Line, even though most of the dish clothes are threads slowly falling apart.

My Husband drilling a hole through the wall for a wood stove, showing off his progress.

Children giggling outside as they bang on rocks like "Daddy".

A 5 yr old daughter bringing in her 9th wooly bear (caterpillar) as her new pet.

Goats wandering in the yard, eating up brush, as the autumn breezes blow.

A clean Kitchen - FINALLY!

Apple Pie leftovers from company the night before.

Cheese "settin'" in the freeze.

Cheese cooking on the stove top.

Great mouser lapping up the leftover milk.

A calf fattening in the barn.

Our 6 yr old daughter learning the cheese making art.

A full vacuum cleaner bag - which is better than a dusty vacuum cleaner!

School papers waiting to be graded and filed.

Feeling a light kick to the ribs from our growing baby.

Our 5 yr old daughter bringing in her 10th wooly bear.

A Toddler's shoes laying in the yard as she runs barefoot.

Patterns and fabric waiting for me to cut them out for Christmas.

I have so many reasons for my happiness. Yeah, granted I could use some new dish clothes, maybe a longer laundry line *wink*, and our girls to grow up to help more. But I'm happy with the way things are right now. So is hubby, so he tells me when the kids are asleep in bed, as he drifts off to sleep.

I think Happiness is really the appreciation and gratitude we have for each moment, each day, each child, each laugh, each construction glued masterpiece on the fridge. I think Happiness is the joy we can find in every breathe we are blessed with. I do not trudge through life, ya'll. I skip. I run. I wonder aimlessly with tiny hands in mine. I am not merely content. I am joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment