lilypie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Daipers and Decisions

So Our second youngest got bit by a tick and had a skin reaction. No Lyme disease or anything just the skin infection. Unfotunately had to use antibiotics... being reminded that I need to learn more about herbs!!!

For all your diapering needs check out www.mother-ease.com. We're getting some training pants for our 2 yr... she is still recovering and having more accidents due to the medication.

So, I've talked with a very knowledgable friend... she will teach me more about herbs and lend me a few books! YAY! I love friends!!

Made Blackberry jam yesterday with blackberries from our yard!! Going to get today or tomorrow!! YAY!

Now I need to find a sign language class and where to hold my Trust Birth Meetings, now that I am a facilitator... hmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment