lilypie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday!

Another dance workout with an Ab Blaster. I like the dance workouts because they seem to be targeting my abs and give my legs a bit of a rest. Lots of sweat! Worked out hard, but it wasn't a fav. So I doubt I'll be repeating it. No particular reason, just not my preferred.

I'm gonna do a "Best Butt Fast" tomorrow. Looks like there's some yoga and dance in that one as well as general aerobics and strengthening.

You wanna have a good start to your day? WORKOUT!!! Rev up those endorphins! Brightens up your mood, gets your heart rate up so you're not dragging yourself to begin your day! Yeah, sure you may have to drag yourself into the beginning of the workout... but that's ok! By the end of it your engine will be humming with energy and your mind will be gearing up for whatever you've choose to do that day!!

Do I do this to look good?? Honestly? No, not really. I have an honest appraisal of my looks - I'm no beauty queen. I'm your everyday girl next door looker. Do I do this so I can eventually fit into my Favorite jeans? YES!! But mostly I do this for the energy I get from it and the amazing mood lift!!! This is Prozac, people, with nothing but good side effects!! I do this so I can play in the yard and the park with my 7 kids!! I do this so I feel healthy and fit. I like to be strong! I love to run and not jiggle like crazy! Don't you??

Well, then... SWEAT ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment