lilypie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My own Renewal...

Today I watched something that refilled my cup. Sometimes I feel so exhausted, especially in early pregnancy, that I wander through the day wondering how on earth I usually keep up... without losing my sanity. A friend posted this on FB, and I am so glad I took the time to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbYLKVgwztY

Motherhood: A Partnership with God, is the title. What a wonderful way to be reminded of my own worth as a mother, through the mouth piece of the Lord. What a wonderful thing to be told by Heavenly Father that I am doing "fantastically well".

Today is what I have labeled a baking and laundry. I was worried I wouldn't have the energy to see it through... now? I know I will. I know I do. And if the laundry doesn't wuite get all done, it'll be there in the morning... that is not the point of my life. As long as I am taking care of my husband and children to best of my ability that is all He asks... and I feel so comforted by that thought.

Have a blessed day... and remember, sometimes we get to bless ourselves through righteous actions. I feel like watching this just did it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment