lilypie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

My tummy hates me, but loves MSG !

I am NOT a fan of artificial flavors, dyes, sweeteners, etc... But right now what I can get passed my nose, and even tougher, to stay in my stomach is an ever changing mystery.

One day it may seem like the only thin my tummy will accept as friend is grapes, the next cantaloupe. Then I have amazingly odd days where the only thing I can get to satisfy my middle is Funyuns. Who out there even knows what they are?? I mean I ate them as a teen, but haven't touched them for years!! But for two days, that's what it took. Another day was fresh homemade onion soup. Today? Cheetos! I don't think they've ever been on my list of favs!! But here they are on my plate, because they are the one thing today my nose can tolerate without making my stomach heave.

How annoying. Most days it's things like fresh bread, fruits, last night was carrots! But some days it's weird things like this!! I'm trying to sneak in some chicken bites with the Cheetos... not sure it's gonna work though. My nose knows the difference. Darn it!

So on those occasional weird days I'm gonna suffer through the "nee", or craving, whatever you prefer, for what I consider mildly toxic foods carrying MSG, artificial whatsits, and in a nutshell - pretend foods. I can only hope that my body will eventually get over this stage of the pregnancy as quickly as possible!!

Thanks for reading. I'm getting off of my soap box now! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment