lilypie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

New Morning- Fri.

Meeting a friend at a local greenhouse, as she has graciously volunteered to share with me some things about gardening. I am looking forward to seeing the plants and learning how not to kill my garden. Most of my friends seem to be accomplished gardeners, and aside from herbs I appear to be a plant murderer. So I am hoping to absorb whatever greenthumbness I can from this morning's excursion.

Also, we're going to run a few errands to pick up some discounted groceries at the local Amish stores. Wonderful people the Amish. Although, in Pennsylvania they are not nearly as friendly. But I suppose that it is due to the high numbers of tourists, who by basic ignorance do some offensive things around the Amish, such as take pictures and whatnot. But they really are sweet people, and so understanding of large families. They are full of good advice, well tested wisdom, and an eagerness to make friends. We loves our trips out there.

Hopefully, we'll be back a little after lunch time so I can sneak a few zzzzz'z in while the toddler and almost 3 yr old nap. I am very tired this morning. Rainy and chilly, but such an improvement upon the seemingly unending snows of winter. Looking on the bright side of things. Making my own sunshine, and where I have difficulty the children light the way, creating their own shiny rays of light and cheerfulness.

Good morning, world!

No comments:

Post a Comment