lilypie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today?

Learning more music for our homeschool co-op play. It's fun. Get to start milking the dairy goat in the morning. I am so sick of buying milk for these special diet kiddos! Pricey!

Still thinking bout keeping the goats outta the garden. And today? Picking up, singing, vacuuming, baking, cooking, and reading out loud! Cloudy day. Maybe it'll rain, maybe not. But I am having a great day. Even fighting with the heathens to do their chores, stop whining, stop screaming, and PLEASE! Stop Arguing!!!

I will admit - I am getting very very tired of being screamed and whined at!! Is there a magic serum that will cure children of this? It's worse than changing diapers!!

At the same time I am very happy that they love to "help" Mommy, dust, sweep, and help in the kitchen. They are very polite children, maybe not 100% at home, but anywhere else they are extremely well behaved... or at least other people tell me they are. They are sweet and thoughtful - "Mommy, did I surprise you when I emptied the dishwasher without being asked?". All in all, even with the whining, etc they are pretty great kids. I'm grateful that I am involved in their lives. I get to watch them grow and learn and mature from a special point of view.

It's a great day to be alive. Hope you are finding sunshine on your cloudy days too.

1 comment: