lilypie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone! I have to say that my family has become really good at picking out presents for Mom. I got a step counter, batteries for my Walkman, AND a PEACH TREE!!!! A peach tree!! Oh my goodness! I have been thrilled all day. It's a tiny thing, about 3-4 feet tall. But it is something we will get to enjoy for YEARS!

I have also been given a number of flowering little plants. I think plants have become about my favorite thing lately, as I really get into the gardening thing. I am looking forward to putting them all in the ground!! whoohoooo.

So, hoping you all are having a wonderful day, those of you who are moms, aunts, sisters, grandmas, teachers, and anyone else who cares for a child of any age. Happy Mommies Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment