lilypie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Whew- It's Monday.

Boy, it's noon and already hot and muggy. We have done so much already today. We went through the girls' room. Cleaned out the toy boxes and closet, under the beds, the room is CLEAN! The girls worked so hard! Well done. For some reason the boys take take nearly as much effort, but there's only 2 of them and four girls.

Stripped the beds, got diapers and other laundry on the line, laundry waiting to be folded, lunch needs to be made, and a baby potty training this week as much as possible. Oh, my, am I busy or what. But it's great. Lunch? Something VERY light!

Now I keep cringing at the bathroom. Ewwww. I HATE cleaning bathrooms. I usually let hubby do it, but he's been so busy with work and callings lately. If I want it done before the second coming, then I probably need to get to it. Hmmmm. Maybe I can put it off for another 2 days? I could talk myself into to doing it Wednesday, right? *sigh*

Getting out swimsuits, and the kiddie pool. Thank goodness for our (shallow) well next to the house, and an inventive hubby. Loverboy hooked up a pump and whatnot, so getting the water into the pool is a cinch.

Enough sitting gotta go go go! Then maybe I'll sneak in a break? Enjoy the day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment