lilypie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So much to do











Doctors, optometrists, dentists, etc appointments galore. Taking the kids all over creation as soon as I can so we can enjoy the summertime vacation. If you really think that moms can get a vacation. I mean we can and do, but my golly it takes a LOT of effort, planning, and juggling.

Our peas are coming up, our maters are looking better, I'm hoping even my lilac comes back. So things are looking pretty good. Just gotta juggle all of that with everything else:) I love my job! Now to find a way to get paid for it... hmmmm.

Here are some views of our yard and even a morel mushroom we found on our last excursion. This is our home. I'm very pleased with it. It's grand to take nature walks with the children, see geese in our pond in the morning, and watch our spot in the world rediscover each season in its turn. We can see the stars out here wonderfully, which one doesn't fully appreciate until one lives in a place where the stars are hidden.
Well, off to our appointments and errands for the day. Some days I feel like I hit the ground running out of bed and just don't stop till I drop like so much dead meat into bed. But I love it. If I had less to do I'd be bored and searching for more to occupy myself with.

No comments:

Post a Comment