lilypie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

This weekend

Added a few flowers to the garden, checked on our maters and strawberry plant. I think they're doing okay. Our herbs are thriving as are our peas. So garden is going pretty well so far. Oh, and we planted my peach tree! And something is getting through the fencing and munching my beloved Lilac baby! GRRRRRRR!

Our past two weeks raced by like nobody's business. I don't even know what all we did. We did do the play with our co-op group though. Hardly anyone came, but the play went really well anyway. Marvolla wants to do it again. Fairy was outstanding. G-miester did King Darius really well. Humvee was a great singer!! And little Lulu was a very convincing shouter. They all did terrifically. Leelu was only in the way a couple of times, which was very different from the practices. It was wonderful!

G's bday was carried off fairly well. And I am looking at the next week whew...

No comments:

Post a Comment